Integrity Rebar Placers, a large independent rebar subcontractor specializing in heavy highway construction, has an opening for an experienced Rebar Detailer.
Perform routine to moderately complex drawings, detailing and other related duties to produce accurate placing drawings and plans necessary for the fabrication and placement of reinforcing steel bars and related accessories in accordance with customer contract documents, industry standards and /or established practices and procedures. Use care to ensure the efficient use of materials, fabrication methods and timely delivery of finished products. Strong project management and communication skills are essential qualities for this function.
- Produce rebar drawings that conform to industry and company standards for various structures
- Produce accurate and detailed lists of materials for shop fabrication
- Assist with the research of detailing, fabrication and field problems.
- Coordinate with customer and scheduling personnel to schedule material deliveries and placement.
- Coordinate and account for any changes in our scope of work
- Maintain accurate records, a desirable work area, and a high level of customer service
To be considered candidates must have:
- 3-5 Years or detailing experience with Auto-CAD
- Practical knowledge of rebar detailing per industry standards
- Able to read and interpret plans and specifications
- Able to use MS Office
- Able to function in a team oriented environment
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong math skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Anticipates problems and develops contingency
- Analytical reasoning
- Ability to fact find and follow through
Preferred Candidates have:
- Rebar CAD Experience
- Knowledge of Soule
- Associates degree in drafting or design a plus
Salary is dependent on experience
Integrity Rebar Placers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our success, please fax or email your resume or apply in person.
In Person: 1345 Nandina Ave. Perris, CA 92571